Cologne Inner City Treasure hunt
in front of Wallraf-Richartz Museum
2,5 – 3 hours
the duration of the quest-tour
14 / 20
sightseeing spots / challenges to complete
What you will see during our sightseeing city game in Cologne
- Cologne Town Hall
- Cologne Cathedral
- St Martin Church
- Alter Markt
- Fish Market
- Farina House
- And some other hidden gems …
What you’ll do
– Get hints and search for answers on the historic streets of Cologne
– Complete interactive tasks, received from the guide
– Learn local stories about the places you visit
– Enjoy a unique private tour
– Race to be the first at the finish or enjoy your time walking at your own pace
What to Remember
We suggest to wear the most comfortable shoes, to take paper and pencil with you and of course a fully charged smartphone.
Do you have questions?
Look for FAQ section in How it works page, or feel free to contact us.
Price: 20 € per person
FREE for kids under 10 y.o.
What is included:
– SIM card with internet access during the game
– City map
– A game host who meets you at the start and at the finish of the game
– A special guide who leads the players from start to finish remotely
– Awards for the winners