Prague Sightseeing Treasure hunt for groups
Wenceslas Square or any location in Prague Old Town
Lasts 1,5-3 h depending on your needs
Up to 40
sightseeing spots all around the Old Town of Prague
This interactive walking game is a perfect way to get to know the city and have a fun competition at the same time. At the starting point we will split your group into teams of 4-8 people in each, give you the instructions and the game package. When the game starts the teams will need to find the sightseeing spots and complete some tasks and challenges there and get points. At each spot the teams get stories / city legends related to the sightseeing spot.
At the finish we watch the photos and videos made during the game, announce the results and award the winners.
Our Prague treasure hunt competition is perfect for groups of friends, scholars, students, hen weekend or bachelor parties!
COVID-19 health and safety measures
Our experience is as safe as possible. It is a private experience. The quest-tour take place outside. Our game hosts meet you only at the start and at the finish. The hosts wear face masks and keep a social distance. We require our travelers to have face masks with them: you don’t need to wear them outside but in some cases you will need to enter public areas and where you should wear a mask.
What you will see during our treasure hunt game in Prague
- Old Town Square
- Prague astronomical clock
- Old New Synagogue
- Church of Our Lady in front of Týn
- Bethlehem Chapel
- Charles Bridge
- Wenceslas Square
- Sculptures by David Černý
- The Estates Theater
- Municipal House
- And many other hidden gems …
What you’ll do
– Have a fun competition with your mates
– Complete interactive logical tasks, received from the guide
– Learn Prague stories and legends
– Complete fun photo and video challenges
– Race to win and get a prize 😉
Why CityQuester is ideal for your hen / stag party
- We can easily add some special tasks for your bride-to-be / groom-to-be, just let us know
- Do you want to have some beer on your way? Book our special game option with the beer spots
Why CityQuester is an ideal activity for students / scholars
- Our interactive treasure hunt totally engages children and teenagers
- Logical questions, photo video challenges bring out the creativity and team spirit
Do you have questions?
Look for FAQ section in How it works page, or feel free to contact us.
Price: 300-450 CZK per person
What is included:
– Game package for each team
– Equipment for the game
– Some photos from the game
– A Game Host(s) who meets you at the start and at the finish of the game
– A special guide who leads the players from start to finish remotely
– Awards for the winners
*The price doesn’t include VATBOOK NOW