Prague City Quest in Old Town
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí)
2.5 – 3 hours
the duration of the quest-tour
12 / 20
sightseeing spots / challenges to complete
This interactive walking tour is great alternative to regular guided tours: at your own pace, with your friends or family. During the walk you’ll see not only the main sights of Prague’s Old Town, but many hidden gems, that you would not see otherwise. It’s fun, informative, and exciting! You’ll remember this intensive short journey for long. Every 300-400 meters you will find a new checkpoint, a new task and a new impression! The tasks are pretty various, but all connected to Prague.
It is perfect for couples, families with kids, company team buildings, groups of friends on hen weekend or bachelor parties!
What you will see during our city quest in Prague Old Town
- Old Town Square
- Prague astronomical clock
- Old New Synagogue
- Church of Our Lady in front of Týn
- Bethlehem Chapel
- Wenceslas Square
- Sculptures by David Černý
- The Estates Theater
- And many other hidden gems …
What you’ll do
– Get hints and search for answers on the historic streets of the city
– Complete interactive tasks, received from the guide
– Learn local stories about the places you visit
– Enjoy a unique private tour
– Race to be the first at the finish or enjoy your time walking at your own pace
What to Remember
We suggest to wear the most comfortable shoes, to take paper and pencil with you and of course a fully charged smartphone.
Do you have questions?
Price: 450 CZK per person
FREE for kids under 10 y.o.
What is included:
– SIM card with internet access during the game
– City map
– A Game Host who meets you at the start and at the finish of the game
– A special guide who leads the players from start to finish remotely
– Awards for the winners
orBUY VOUCHER (-20%)