Prague City Quest in Old Town
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí)
2.5 – 3 hours
the duration of the quest-tour
13 / 20
sightseeing spots / challenges to complete
English, Russian, German
This interactive City Discovery game is great alternative to regular guided tours: at your own pace, with your friends or family. During the quest-tour you’ll see not only the main sights of Prague’s Old Town, but many hidden gems, that you would not see otherwise. It’s fun, informative, and exciting! You’ll remember this intensive short journey for long. Every 300-400 meters you will find a new checkpoint, a new task to complete and a new impression! The tasks and riddles are pretty various, but all connected to Prague. Some of them are more challenging than the others, but you can always get a hint 🙂
It is perfect for couples, families with kids, company team buildings, groups of friends on hen weekend or bachelor parties!
What you will see during our city quest-tour in Prague Old Town
- Old Town Square
- Prague astronomical clock
- Old New Synagogue
- Church of Our Lady in front of Týn
- Bethlehem Chapel
- Wenceslas Square
- Sculptures by David Černý
- The Estates Theater
- And many other hidden gems …
What you’ll do
– Get hints and search for answers on the historic streets of the city
– Complete interactive tasks and challenges, received from the guide
– Learn local stories about the places you visit
– Enjoy a unique private tour
– Race to be the first at the finish or enjoy your time walking at your own pace
COVID-19 health and safety measures
Our experience is as safe as possible. It is a private experience. The quest-tour take place outside. Our game hosts meet you only at the start and at the finish. The hosts wear face masks and keep a social distance. We require our travelers to have face masks with them: you don’t need to wear them outside but in some cases you will need to enter public areas and where you should wear a mask.
What to Remember
We suggest to wear the most comfortable shoes, to take paper and pencil with you and of course a fully charged smartphone.
Do you have questions?
Price: 450 CZK (18 euro) per pers
FREE for kids under 10 y.o.
What is included:
– A Game Host who meets you at the start and at the finish of the game
– A special guide who leads the players from start to finish remotely
– SIM card with internet access during the game
– City map
– Awards for the winners
– Some photos from the game
orBUY VOUCHER (-20%)