Prague City Quest in Lesser Town
Malostranske square (Lesser Town square)
2.5 – 3,5 hours
the duration (depending on the season)
12-16 / 20-26
sightseeing spots / challenges to complete
This exciting city quest-tour takes place on the other side of Vltava river, in the central Lesser Town (Mala Strana) district. You will meet historical characters, legendary heroes and modern habitants of Prague. You will need to interact with some of them. On your way you will visit the old Malta quarter, beautiful hidden gardens, Kampa island, Charles Bridge, and as a bonus have a panoramic view of Prague. So take on your most convenient shoes, grab an umbrella and let’s start – the adventure is waiting for you!
COVID-19 health and safety measures
Our experience is as safe as possible. It is a private experience. The quest-tour take place outside. Our game hosts meet you only at the start and at the finish. The hosts wear face masks and keep a social distance. We require our travelers to have face masks with them: you don’t need to wear them outside but in some cases you will need to enter public areas and where you should wear a mask.
What you will see during our Prague Lesser Town sightseeing treasure hunt:
- Lesser Town (Malostranska) square
- Charles Bridge
- Kampa island
- Lennon’s wall
- Waldstein garden
- Sculptures by David Černý
- Church of Our Lady Victorious
- And many other hidden gems …
What you’ll do
– Get hints and search for answers on the historic streets of the city
– Complete interactive tasks, received from the guide
– Learn local stories about the places you visit
– Get to a romantic hidden garden with amazing view of Prague (April-October)
– Enjoy a unique private tour
– Race to be the first at the finish or enjoy your time walking at your own pace
What to Remember
We suggest to wear the most comfortable shoes, to take paper and pencil with you and of course a fully charged smartphone.
Do you have questions?
Nov to Mar
2-3 pers: 1500 CZK
+ 1 pers: + 400 CZK
Apr to Oct
2-3 pers: 1800 CZK
+ 1 pers: + 500 CZK
FREE for kids under 10 y.o.
What is included:
– SIM card with internet access during the game
– City map
– A game host who meets you at the start and at the finish of the game
– A special guide who accompanies the players from start to finish remotely
– Awards for the winners ,
– The entrance tickets to one of the hidden gardens (Apr-Sep).
orBUY VOUCHER (-15%)